Making your home more energy efficient with heat pumps
These are an extremely efficient way of providing heating and hot water to your home or business, and can be combined with solar hot water.
Air source heat pumps:
- can lower fuel bills, especially if you are using conventional electric heating
- can reduce your carbon footprint: by lowering your home’s carbon emissions, depending on which fuel you are replacing
- do not require fuel deliveries
- can provide space heating and hot water
- are often classed as a ‘fit and forget’ technology because they need so little maintenance
Ground source heat pumps:
- no drilling needed
- lower installation costs
- the coil in the ground maintains an even temperature throughout the year
- permits passive cooling
How a heat pump works
We also offer a wide range of heat pump maintenance and service packages.
More Information on Heat Pumps
For more information about Heat Pumps and how they can benefit your home or business please give us a call at our office in Sussex or make a request online via the form at the bottom of this page.
+44 (0) 1323 739 474